Wednesday 20 February 2013

Nik Ford 2003 - 2013 BMX Edit



Dont ever let anyone tell you it cant be done.............

On the 13.01.2003 the doctors told my friends and family I had passed away.

On the 13.01.2013 I want to tell my friends and family that I am thankfull for the support and helping me live my BMX dream. This edit has took 10 years to make and its the best I got, which I couldnt be more stoked on. Dont hold back and dont let your fears stand in the way of dreams. Live each day as if it was your last.

10 years ago today I was dead, fast foward 10 years and I present to you 10 years of chasing my BMX dream edit.

More info and regular updates on my Facebook page at;


Music - Placebo ~ Special Needs

Filmed by - Nik Ford, Tom Elliott, Matt Hill, Martin Barry, Paul Tucker, Ben Sutor, Rich Brake, Adam Galt, Jack Kelly, Conor Murphy, Jake Deering, Tab Daelman, Neil Harrison and my lovely wife, Fiona.

Thank you for watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.