Wednesday 15 April 2009

Mount Hawke Jam 2009

Just wanted to give a big shout to Mikie and crew for organizing another rad jam at Mount Hawke on Sunday. Everyone was shredding! Massive props goes out to my boi Ben Sutor for taking the win in PRO spine! Pro spine was packed full of shredders, Martyn Tambling, Toby Cresswell, Dan + Del Sheppard etc. Check Ben's web edit below as an example as to how it shut it down!

I (nik ford) rode PRO street and for the record kept it STREET! X-up grind to bars, bars on the tight vertwall, tooth down the rail. For my stunt to end on I sent the 180 over the new double thing over the whole driveway. Got super close but couldnt slow the roll back down enough and on like my 5th go I slammed proper hard and have now got 2 bruised hips, bruised left heal, bruised right knee, stiff left wrist, grazed back and buttocks and to top it all off whiplash! 

Goodtimes.x


No comments: